Monday, November 17, 2008

The box is open...

I welcome you all to my site, Walk Away Slowly..
The aim is to gather real horror stories, submitted by YOU..
Hopefully they are as legit as a horror story can be....
Story telling is much scarier than watching a flying head on tv..
Trust me...
Alright, here's what you do, just click on the comment button below, close ur eyes and get all those flashbacks into your mind, what happened that day/night that made your skin crawl..
Type it and post, its that easy... Isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago, living in rent house with a few guys (students like me).. One night, I came back home a bit late, around 2am I think.. The neighbourhood was already eerily quiet and dark at that time.. Was about to use my key to unlock the door when I suddenly hear loud cough.. twice... I turned and saw no one, only a tree which is just slightly taller than me, outside the gate.. No way.. Was is it really from the tree.. Or..???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just your imagination.You coming late,drunk and tired.Of course you can see and heard many stupid thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
    to get started and set up my own. Do you require
    any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


    My webpage - Raspberry Ketone

    ReplyDelete

>>>Submit your stories here<<<